Pain Management Clinics
Pain management clinics rely on accurate and rapid drug test panel results to determine medication levels and identify potential abuse. Bay Clinical Laboratories offers urine testing with both advanced and custom drug test panels to identify a variety of commonly-abused prescription drugs and substances.
We Understand the Needs of Pain Management Clinics
As a preferred testing facility of numerous pain management clinics throughout the country, Bay Clinical Laboratories understands your need for quick, accurate urine testing and adulteration testing. Our urine drug test panels have a guaranteed 48-72 hour turnaround.
Bay Clinical Laboratories utilizes Enzyme Immunoassay and Advanced Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry to detect over 60 individual analytes. Urine testing is the preferred form of testing for pain management clinics since there is a lengthy window of 1-3 days for the detection of most substances of abuse and their metabolites. Our comprehensive drug test panels are presented in an industry-leading report format that provides a great deal of insight into every patient’s urine and helps your pain management clinic to ensure that patients are in compliance.
Advanced and Custom Drug Test Panels
Our advanced drug test panel completes toxicology assays rapidly and accurately. The Bay Clinical Laboratories Nineteen Panel Drug Test includes testing for:
- 6-acetylmorphine (6-AM, Heroin Metabolite)
- Amphetamines (AMP)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Benzoylecgonine (BE, Cocaine Metabolite)
- Buprenorphine (BUP)
- Cannabinoids (THC)
- EDDP (Methadone Metabolite)
- Ethyl Glucuronide (ETG)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
- Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Urine Creatinine Validity Testing
In addition to our advanced test panel, we also offer customized panels that are designed to meet the needs of your pain management clinic.
Why Bay Clinical?
Bay Clinical Laboratories provides:
- High-quality customer service
- Full-service drug test panel solutions
- Complimentary assessments for your testing needs
- Clinical consultations from one of our experienced scientists
- A 48-72 hour turnaround for our tests
- Transportation arrangements from your pain management clinic, wherever you are located in the country
- A COLA Accredited and Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Certified Facility for your drug test panel needs