Addiction Treatment Centers
Accurate drug testing is a vital part of creating appropriate treatment solutions for patients at your addiction treatment center. Urine sample testing provides addiction treatment centers with a reliable method for detecting potential reoccurrence of substance abuse issues and setting patients on the path to lifelong recovery.
We Understand Your Unique Needs
As a close partner of numerous addiction treatment centers throughout the country, Bay Clinical Laboratories understands your need for quick, accurate urine testing and adulteration testing. Our urine drug test panels have a rapid 48-72 hour turnaround.
Our urine tests utilize Enzyme Immunoassay and Advanced Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry, performed by highly-skilled scientists, to detect over 60 individual analytes. Our all-inclusive drug test panels are presented in an industry-leading report format. Our reports provide a wealth of insight into the substances any patient’s system.
Advanced and Custom Drug Test Panels
Our advanced drug test panel completes toxicology assays rapidly and accurately. The Bay Clinical Laboratories Nineteen Panel Drug Test includes testing for:
- 6-acetylmorphine (6-AM, Heroin Metabolite)
- Amphetamines (AMP)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Benzoylecgonine (BE, Cocaine Metabolite)
- Buprenorphine (BUP)
- Cannabinoids (THC)
- EDDP (Methadone Metabolite)
- Ethyl Glucuronide (ETG)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
- Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Urine Creatinine Validity Testing
In addition to our advanced test panel, we also offer customized panels refined to meet your unique needs.
Why Bay Clinical?
Bay Clinical Laboratories provides:
- Unparalleled customer service for addiction treatment centers, pain management clinics, and drug and alcohol detox centers
- Full-service solutions
- Complimentary assessments for your drug testing needs
- Clinical consultations from one of our experienced scientists
- A swift 48-72 hour turnaround for our tests
- Transportation arrangements from your treatment center, wherever you are located in the country
- A COLA Accredited and Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Certified Facility for your drug test panel needs